TOP TIPS FOR EMAIL MARKETING
Nowadays with all the technology we have, online selling is one of the best ways to do business. As so, email marketing is one of the most effective tactics to increase your sales. According to a study by Exact Target , 77% of consumers prefer to receive permission-based marketing communications through email.
Check out below few facts about these interesting statistics:
10. 72% of B2B buyers are most likely to share useful content via email.
11. Monday emails had the highest revenue per email ( said Experian 2012 Q4 Email Benchmark Report )
12. 82% of consumers open emails from companies.
13. Emails that include social sharing buttons have a 158% higher click-through rate.
14.Roughly half of an email list will be active – either opening or clicking on emails.
15 .Subject lines fewer than 10 characters long had an open rate of 58%.
16. Personalized subject lines are 22.2% more likely to be opened.
17. Email ad revenue reached $156 million in 2012
18. Email marketing spend grows 10% year over year.
19. For every $1 spent, $44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment.
20. For B2B companies, subject lines that contained “money,” “revenue,” and “profit” performed the best.